Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Payment of registration fees
Full payment is required upon reception of admission offer. Candidates will receive an email invoice from the University of Ottawa Professional Development Institute with their offer of admission.
2. Withdrawl from the program
- Withdrawal from the program must be provided in writing at PDInstitute@uOttawa.ca
- An organization may submit the name of another candidate as a replacement. The proposed new candidate’s profile will be evaluated by the Program Director.
- Candidates who withdraw their application ten business days before the cohort begins will get a full refund. Candidates who withdraw their application less than 10 business days ahead of the cohort and before the cohort begins will be charged a $675 administrative fee.
- Candidates who withdraw from the program after the start of the cohort program will not be refunded.
3. Program confirmation
Applicants who qualify will get a tentative offer of admission from their Program Director within a week of their application. The Institute will officially confirm the start of the program as soon as sufficient applications will have been received, but no less than 2 weeks before the scheduled start of the program.
4. Attendance requirements
Participation in all scheduled activities of the program (workshops, action learning groups) is mandatory in order to obtain the University of Ottawa Certificate of Professional Development. Exceptional circumstances will have to be discussed with the Program Director. Individual accommodations will incur extra costs.